January 2009 – February 2011.
MotoCMS.com is a powerful flash content management system.
This is the project I really proud of.
Started working for the project as a Marketing specialist, in the short run I became a Marketing project manager and held this position for about two years. During the whole period of the company formation, the website has been redesigned 4 times. I assisted with the design and wrote/edited the copy. Moreover, the company even changed its brand identity and name, but this fact didn’t prevent our marketing team from reaching the highest positions in the search queries and creating excellent reputation.
My work touched upon the following fields:
– Search engine optimization: link building, content management and copywriting, website audit, competitor analysis, etc.
– Social Media Optimization: creating and managing company profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Aboutus.org, Wikipedia page); interaction with groups and communities; distribution of blog posts all over the world + link building; content bookmarking and submitting.
– Reputation Management: participating on forums, social media websites, commenting on blogs; provoking people into talking, discussing company products; writing reviews; stimulating people’s reaction.
– Affiliate Marketing: correspondence with potential affiliates and existing customers.
– Blogging/Copywriting: corporate blog management, guest blogging, ghost blogging, etc.
– Event Management.
– E-Mail copy: newsletter writing and managing.
‘flash cms’ – Top 1 in Google SERP
‘flash content management system’ – Top 3 in Google SERP
‘flash website’ – Top 3 in Google SERP
* * *
I was writing regularly for MotoCMS blog (at average 3-4 posts per week) during the period January 2009 – February 2011.